Sunday, September 4, 2011

An update

Changed the layout a bit and refined some of the information about what I have and haven't soloed. My internet is really slow when it comes to uploading but I have  20+ videos I want to upload .
Hmm... quick overview of new things I soloed

Naxx 10m
Patchwerk - something that took me some time and work to finally get down. Either I die to no cds and hp hits 0 or to the enrage timer. Sucks >.< but I finally killed him.
Four Horsemen - took some planning and watching  similar videos of op dks soloing it. Changed up my strategy a few times before I finally got it.

Did other fights other ferals have gotten or claimed they have soloed
Savana Ragefire in Ruby Sanctum proved to be hard hitting but her constant air phase allowed breathing room to heal. Besides claiming that you can solo it, it isn't worth the ~60 gold for ~10-15 minutes just to solo her lol.

Got Emalon the Storm Watcher as well.
I really do wish I had better upload speed... sigh
Uploading as I edit and post this
REALLY SLOWWW!!!

In progress
Eoe- Malyagos 10m
Very challenaging fight and I cannot wait until I solo it. Closest Ive came was Maly berserking at ~7-8% hp w/ 22+ stacks of the drake's debuff. Basically, I cannot screw up any sparks and have to make sure I abuse every double stacked sparks to push 50% as much as I can. Phase 2 proved to be way harder then I thought because all those arcane barrages by the casters do hurt.

AQ40
Twin Emperors- I tried out the strategy Mionelol used where you wait out the enrage timer to hope that hte damage builds your vengence high enough to out dps their heal. I lived through enrage timer and more but my vengence doesn't build past 5k. Even with berserk (feral ability) up, I barely budged the boss health. Not sure how else I can do it but if I am determined enough, I am thinking about using double agility trinket and using cat form more. Make sure I keep rake and rip up and hope that provides enough damage. As of now, seems like we are limited on things we can solo still :(


edit:
Also, if you guys have any ideas or suggestion, please feel free to post.
I would definitely enjoy feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment